Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hours 3-4 Update (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.)

Hello again, cats and kittens! Four hours gone, and it feels like nothing at all. I finished that awesome book this time around... and that's kinda it. Not really sure what I'm gonna do next yet.

Titles of book read in this span:

  • The Lost Books of the Odyssey / Zachary Mason -- p. 118-228 (finished)
  • The Decipherment of Linear B / John Chadwick -- p. 74-80 (set aside.... too dense!)

Pages read in this span: 116

Running total of pages read since started: 233

Books finished since the start:

  • The Lost Books of the Odyssey / Zachary Mason

Thoughts on current read: I'm sort of between projects right now.

Mini-challenges completed: Hour 1 Mini-Challenge

Other activities this span:

  • The finishing of a latte
  • The starting of the washing machine

2 comments:

  1. Time flies when you are having fun! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now you are reminding me to start my laundry! Hee hee. I want to read The Lost Books of the Odyssey and can't wait to hear what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails