Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hours 19-19.75 (2:00 a.m. to 3:45 a.m.)

Y'know what? I hate to do this so close to the home stretch but I am SO TIRED that I'm dozing off 3 times a page at this point. Air, water, tea, pacing, none of it is enough to keep me up. I'm afraid I have to call it quits. Almost 20 hours I made it... and y'know, I feel good about that. I've had fun. I've read 3 great books and parts of a couple more. I made it a lot longer than I thought I would, and I'll have a brand new goal of "All the way" for this fall's read-a-thon. So thank you hosts and hostesses, cheertators and cheertatrixes, he-readers and she-readers, and everyone in between. It's been lovely.

Titles of books read in this span:

  • Magic's Promise / Mercedes Lackey -- p. 260-320 (finished)

Pages read in this span: 61

Running total of pages read since started: 779

Books finished since the start:

  • The Lost Books of the Odyssey / Zachary Mason
  • The Stranger / Albert Camus
  • Magic's Promise / Mercedes Lackey

Mini-challenges completed:

  • Hour 1 Mini-Challenge
  • Where In the World Have You Read? Mini-Challenge
  • Mid-Event Meme

Other activities this span:

  • The drifting off
  • The saying of goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job on the Read-a-Thon! Way to go! I'll be looking forward to reading with you on October. Keep on rocking and reading, read-a-thoner! It's been lots of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails