Titles of book read in this span:
- Stone of Farewell / Tad Williams -- p. 576-626 (set aside)
- The Bradbury Chronicles / ed. William F. Nolan -- p. 8-43 (in progress)
Pages read in this span: 87
Running total of pages read since started: 497
Books finished since the start:
- The Trouble with Chickens / Doreen Cronin
- Fray / Joss Whedon
Thoughts on current read: The Bradbury Chronicles is a book I have on loan from a friend. It's a collection of short stories in honor of Ray Bradbury, many of which are based on his work. The two I've read so far have been really lovely: one based on a character from Dandelion Wine, which I've never read, and another that's a follow up to "The Dwarf", which I have also never read. Good stuff. Highly recommended so far.
Memes and Mini-Challenges completed:
- Introduction meme
- Where in the World Are YOU?
- Oldies but Goodies
Other activities this span:
- The ordering of lunch.
- The eating of lunch.
- The catching up on a couple Words with Friends games. (Don't worry, it was quick.)