Monday, March 1, 2010

February 2010 Month in Review

February was a mixed sort of month in terms of reading success. I read only 5 books, all of which were pretty shortish, but I started a number of long things, many of which I'm almost done with. I'm almost through Humphry Clinker, almost through The Iliad, halfway through a really incredible book called The Marriage of Cadmus and Harmony that I can't wait to get back to. So all is well.

So I finished:

That's it, but since I'm at the end of so much stuff, I'll have plenty to write about over the next few days.

I'm also on a bit of a Greek mythology kick, so I've read a bunch of essays, most notably from a book called Interpretations of Greek Mythology edited by J. Bremmer. Good stuff. Sort of a pot-pourri of works approaching the study of mythology in different ways.

Ok that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails