Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays -- 'Salem's Lot

Teaser Tuesday time again, hosted by MizB. How it works is you grab the book you're reading, open to a page, and pick a juicy two-sentence teaser. No spoilers, obviously.

After being so happy with Carrie, I picked up King's second novel, 'Salem's Lot. I've only read the introduction so far, so... well whatever.

So I have come here, to a town which was first told of to me by a most brilliant man, a former townsman himself, now lamentably deceased. The folk here are still rich and full-blooded, folk who are stuffed with the aggression and darkness so necessary to... there is no English for it.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read Salem's Lot in years! Good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one. Great teaser!
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read Salem's Lot sincethe early 80s. Good teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-knit-purl-die.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read this one. I'll have to check it out...

    My teaser this week is creepy but funny! Here's a link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've had read carrie just half of the book..the story really like psycho-kind of thing..not really my read..but enjoy yours then =p

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-painted-house.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read that one but I think I will now. My teaser is from Brideshead Revisited.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails